10/26/09

Pumpkin Patch with Noah!

Noah roasting his marshmallow.
Noah and his "girl-friend!"

Making cider.
Sorry we are laying down, but I can't take it off! At story time.


Getting his pumpkin.
The hay maze.
Doing the craft.

Just arrived!

I don't know what is up with Blogger, but it won't let me cut and paste these pictures like I want to! Okay, now that I am done pitching my little fit...

I went with Noah's class on a field trip to a pumpkin patch. It is not as fancy as some other's that I have seen but we had fun. They had a hay maze, craft time, story time, got to pick a pumpkin, made apple cider in a press, had hot dogs for lunch, then got to roast marshmallows. We went on a hayride and it was fun! It was chilly that day and the patch was at the lake, so there was a cold breeze all day. But I am so glad I got to go!

0 loving comments: