11/25/09

It is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for this year!

My Jesus, I couldn't live a day with out his grace and mercy!
My Husband, I love him in a way that I can not explain. Thankful that he puts up with me!
My children, Noah, Jonah, and Abbi. They make each day new and exciting!
My parents, Thankful for everything they do for me and the unconditional love they have for their children, and especially for my children!
My family, no family is perfect, but I love mine!

Here are some other things I am thankful for!

My coffee, sweet tea, a Christian radio station, loving friends-far and near, our freedom, forgiveness to others and others forgiveness of me!, Granny, my MIL, my wonderful Father in Law, that my kids are healthy and happy, that I am able to stay home with them; not better job in the world, for my husbands job, for the internet-i love being able to go to the computer and look up a recipe, or show my son what type of spider he found in the back yard!, chocolate, church, a hardworking husband, the ability to be able to write this-especially since the stroke, but thank goodness for spell check!, the smell of a turkey in the oven, the anticipation of getting together with family for a great meal, for music, for the basics of life, for everything I have. I am so Thankful!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 loving comments: