10/28/09

BOIRON cold and flu products

A few weeks ago I was sent an email to try Boiron products just in time for cold and flu season. I said yes, being that I have decided against the H1N1 flu vaccine. I did get my little's the flu shot, but it just seems that the H1N1 came out so fast and I don't know enough about it!

I received Chestal which is a cough syrup made with honey, oscillococcimun which is to reduce the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms, and Coldcalm, which says it temporarily relieves cold symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat.

The thing that I like best about these products is that they are all natural products! No more worrying if I am giving my kids too much of this, and too much of that! They are made for children 2 years and up, except for the Coldcalm, it is suggested for 3 and up, because it is small pellets for the kids to let dissolve on their tongue.

If you have a blog and would like the opportunity to try these products, visit this Boiron site! And if you don't have a blog, here is a coupon for $1.00 off coupon!

0 loving comments: