3/6/10

Hey

Hey! I am still here!

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and found out I had tonsillitis and a sinus infection.  She gave me an antibiotic and a steroid and today I fell much better!

Although last night Noah started with what seems to be a stomach bug that has been ravaging our area! I pray that no one else gets it!

My mom kept Jonah last night, because Noah was supposed to go to a birthday party for a classmate this morning. Obviously, we didn't go! Poor thing, he didn't understand why he couldn't go! He feels fine, just can't seem to keep anything down!

So while Abbi is napping and Noah is playing the Wii and watching his favorite show, Phineas and Ferb, I am going to work on our budget, our menu plan, and grocery list!

Have a great weekend!

1 loving comments:

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic}

hope you're feeling 100% very very soon! its hard on everyone when mama is sick!