12/1/09

Menu Plan Monday 11-30-09


I know I am a day late, but I didn't really have time to get on the computer yesterday. I was in the kitchen ALL day! I made cookies for MOPS cookie exchange, and some more cookie dough, 2 breakfast casseroles for our MOPS meeting, and then made dinner! I was tired by the end of the day when I thought about doing this, and decided to go to bed!

Monday-cubed pork and baked mac and cheese

Tuesday-spirit night for Noah's school, maybe eating with my parents

Wednesday-Baked ziti

Thursday-marinated sirloin steak with caramelized onions, scalloped potatoes and carrots

Friday-Birthday party for my niece Grace


Sunday-leftovers

I love the Kraft Food and Family magazine. That is where a few of these recipes came from. Enjoy your week, ours is a busy one!

0 loving comments: