12/22/07

The past few days...

For the last few days I have been in the kitchen baking cookies. I decided that we were going to give some of the people on our list cookies this year, with the funds being low. It has been an adventure to say the least. Noah has been a big helper! He loves to help me in the kitchen. Between Ma's house and our house, this is what we have made: Peanut butter cookies, chocolate covered peanut butter Ritz, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodles, peppermint bark, and Mexican wedding cookies! I still want to make flat chocolate cookies if I can find the recipe and more peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies. They are gone already, of course! Here is a picture or my sweet boy with some of our creations!
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas if I don't get to post before then. Remember it is a time to reflect on our Savior and his amazing birth in a barn! Such a humble beginning for a remarkable man! Love to you all!

2 loving comments:

Anonymous

I really enjoyed making all the cookies with y'all this year since I haven't had the time or energy to make many for the last few years. I love this picture of Noah. He's such a clown!

Kristin

He is too cute. My two year old helped with my cookies.