10/10/08

Sorry so long..

I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I posted. Life is just too boring around here, I guess. Well, I shouldn't say that, after what happened when I wrote that before...

Well, I have to go to a diabetes class next Wed. Apparently my sugar is high and I have to go on a special diet. Yeah for me. No wonder I was making sweets almost every night last week!

This past weekend we went to the Oliver Hardy Festival. It is in Harlem, a very small town around here. Andrew was in a softball tournament so my dad, my mom, me and Noah, Jonah, and my nephew Chandler went. I don't have any pictures because somehow my camera screen was broken when Andrew and Noah got home from seeing the monster trucks...but I have sent in to be fixed. It is still under warranty. I got a funnel cake, which was the only reason for going, right? Noah got to ride the ponies, which is what he wanted to do. My mom has some pictures so maybe I can get them from her and post them on here.

Other than that, no much going on. Mainly staying around the house and playing. It rained this week, which was good, but it rained all day long! The boys were driving me crazy! I like to be able to go outside with them for a while. I guess they had gotten used to it too. They were bouncing off the walls!

Jonah has a cold. What else is new. Poor baby seems to keep one. I am wondering if he has allergies or maybe teething? Not sure. I have just been wiping his nose and driving him crazy I would guess. He doesn't have much of an appetite either. Maybe he just doesn't feel good, not that I could blame him! I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I hope I'm not getting the cold now!

While Jonah is napping and Noah is spending the night with my cousin and her boys, I am going to get off of here and do some cleaning. I need to clean my bathroom, not my favorite thing, but hey, it has to be done.

0 loving comments: