4/20/09

Just stuff and a few pics

I was trying to get a good picture of the 3 of them. This is the best I got!

I apologize for being so long in between posts! I have been dealing with some sick children. Just some nasty colds, but still. With them not feeling well, I haven't been on the computer much. This past weekend was a busy one! Noah had his first "Wee" ball game. It was an exhibition game after their pictures. The league he plays for has a big fundraiser and it is fun for the kids. He is so cute in his Braves uniform. He couldn't be happier that he on the Braves. We are in GA and we love us some Atlanta Braves!

Sunday our niece Grace was dedicated to Jesus. It was nice. We had dinner at church after the service. Then I returned some movies and went Kroger-ing. I really went in for milk, but of course, came out with a lot more! They had a lot of good stuff on sale.


A decent family picture of us...dressed up!


I am contemplating joining a local MOPS group. I have heard a lot of good things about it so I think I am going to join. With Noah in school I figure I'll already be up and out so I might as well go!
The sweetest face!

Have a great week!

0 loving comments: