8/18/09

Just when you think you've got it all figured out...

Andrew found out today that they are transferring him to a new store. Of course, when you things are looking like they are going to work out, they never do! He is starting school next week and had everything worked out with his current boss as far as days off. His new "boss" doesn't want to let him the 2 days that he needs off, off. He says it isn't fair to the other employees. Andrew needs the 2 slowest days of the week off, not any weekend days, so we don't see what the problem is. I guess we will find out on Tuesday when he starts at the other store.

We have started attending Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, thanks my brother and sister-in-law. We are working on baby step 1 which is to have an Emergency Fund of $1000.00. We have no idea how we are going to do it, but I may (gulp) have to get a part time job. This is going to kill me. Not literally, but I have been home for 3 years and the little's have never stayed with anyone else other than the times I have been in the hospital. I don't want to put them in daycare, because then what would be the point of working? I just have to pray, a lot, about the situation. I figure if it is what is supposed to be, it will work out. We shall see. Please pray for our family and the situation, to hear what Jesus wants us to do and to have the faith to do it!

1 loving comments:

Wade's World

Dave Ramsey is so hard, but he's worth it. We just paid off one of our credit cards (one more to go) and although we aren't doing it exactly like he says, we are paying off debt and I guess that counts for something.

Good luck with the job situation and with Dave Ramsey!