8/17/09


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have not done this in a while, but what a better time to start again!

I did not hate to take my son to his first day of Kindergarten this past week! I did not get out of his classroom just in time to cry like a baby. I can not believe my baby is in school!

I was not so completely zoned out by the new school routine that I did not totally forgot all about my Bible Study this week. And I did not think about it until that evening when I went to get my Bible to read...so not like me!

I did not get Noah to school on time or early everyday this first week. I do not hope to continue this through out the school year!

I am not proud of Jonah for finally catching on this potty training thing!

Hope you all have a great week!


0 loving comments: