4/23/10

Randoms

Am I the only adult who enjoys the shows on the Disney Channel? I love Sunny with a Chance (where I came up with the title) and the new one, Good Luck Charlie.  Cute shows!


I am probably a little too excited that I won $50 in Gift Certificates to a local seafood restaurant! I love their food! And free never hurts!

I am loving the weather and spending time outdoors. Ready to fire up the grill and cook some meat!



I cleaned out my coat closet! I am so ready to start getting rid of stuff and getting this place ready to sell next year!



Trying to decide between laminate wood flooring or tile in the dining area. What do you think?


Also trying to figure out what type of carpet to get when we get ready to replace this nasty really well used carpet!

See that vacuum cleaner? That is my new best friend. I love her so!


Glad the weekend is here! And we only have 4 more weeks of school! So ready for some freedom from the schedules!

0 loving comments: