1/14/08

I know, I know...

It has been another week, so maybe I'm not so good at this blogging thing! I have been trying to stay away from the computer during the day and do more with my boys! I took Noah to a gym class on Friday. He was so excited. It was nice because it was raining here and we hadn't been able to get out of the house for a couple of days. The class is great. It has stretching, exercising, and running. They do the parachute and then play with balls. We tried to get my nephew to go with us but his mom always has him so busy. Well, we tried. My mom went with us and then we went to Logan's for lunch. Their mesquite chicken salad is great. And the rolls...I could eat a dozen! Well, Jonah is awake now and I've got some errands to run. I really will try to not let it be so long before I post again! Have a great week!

0 loving comments: