1/4/10

Not Me Monday 1-4-10


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT laugh like a hyena and immediately go to update my Facebook status when Noah asked potty training Jonah, "did you pee on me?" to which Jonah replied, "No, Not yet!"

I did NOT almost go off the road while driving with the kids and sort of served a little to which the boys replied, "Do it again Mom!"

I did NOT feel a sense of pride for packing my husband's lunch everyday last week for him to take to work. And I did NOT feel bad for getting upset with him for eating "out" a little too much in December!!

And I most certainly did NOT do anything special for Abbi's first birthday. After all she only turns one once...we did NOT have some cupcakes at my mom's on New Year's Eve and took a few pictures in her birthday girl onesie. Poor baby is stuck in the middle of Christmas and New Year's and my birthday!

And I did NOT turn 32, good Lord, 32! on this past Friday...nope NOT me!


0 loving comments: