2/8/10

Later

I will post my menu later today. I haven't taken time to plan out my menu for this week!  I am planning on cleaning out the pantry and freezer so hopefully I won't spend much this week!

I am now in clean up/de-clutter mode. We have finally decided to get our house ready to sell!!!!!

We have so much to do to get ready to even to able call to get someone out to be able to start the process, and I have a lot to get ride of. I have decided to actually participate in a consignment sale at a local church this year. I helped in the fall and I loved it!  So this spring I am actually going to put some clothes and some other items in the sale.  This is a great way to get rid of some of the clutter and make a little money too!

I have to get busy...I started cleaning the pantry out and I need to finish so I  can plan my meals for this week and get done before the babes wake up!

0 loving comments: