3/28/08

Wait until tomorrow!

I am pooped! This has been a hard week for me. The kids were rough this week. And not the babies, the older 2! Nothing worked as far as punishment. And I seem to be in a bad mood this week! Maybe it is a combination! I really need to go and pray for the kids. and myself!

I wanted to clean the house from top to bottom but that never happened! I have a big case of SPRING CLEANING FEVER! I usually don't care too much but I think it is because of the kids and also I don't want to have to act like I'm not here every time the doorbell rings! I'm kidding.

Andrew is off form his main job tomorrow so maybe we can get some stuff done. As long as we don't sleep all day! By all day I mean until 10 am! I want to get up early and actually have something to show for the day! Right now the house looks like a tornado went through! And right now I don't care! I am going to bed and it can wait until the morning. As Scarlett O'Hara would say "After all, tomorrow is another day!"

0 loving comments: