3/22/08


We had a pretty good week. We went to the zoo on Tuesday. We had fun. Except for the part about getting sort of lost looking for Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries. We had a navigator and she took us to a movie theater! Maybe eventually I will get to eat there! I keep hearing how great they are and want to find out for myself!

The girls that I am keeping are doing okay. Noah said he is tired of Gwen coming over to play. I told him that he better not marry her then!

We have a busy weekend! The boys have 2 Easter egg hunts tomorrow with 2 sets of Grandparents. One in the morning at my parents church and then one in the afternoon with Andrew's mom. And I have to cook for Sunday! We are having a "Thanksgiving meal" complete with turkey and dressing, with the family for Easter after church. It will be a wonderful time of family and fun! Have a great Easter and celebrate the Savior and his rising from the dead! If we have time this weekend we will watch Passion of the Christ. It always makes me cry as I remember what He went through for us! Thank you Jesus, for all you have done for me and my family.