3/29/08

Mandy at Life's About a Dream tagged me forever ago! Sorry it has taken me so long!

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

And here’s the meme:

What I was doing 10 years ago: Let's see...I was 20, working at Food Lion and being dumb!

Five things on my To Do List today:

1. Clean out outside closet.

2. Clean our room.

3. Sweep and mop the kitchen.

4. Tumble pillows/animals/ect.

5. Read a magazine (which I never seem to have time to do!)

Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, grapes, and peanut butter. But not a the same time!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Give to church, buy a bigger house and pay it off, buy a house for my grandmothers, parents, everyone in the family, spend a lot of time with my husband and my boys, and give, give, give

Three of my bad habits:

1. Being on the computer until 2 am, reading blogs!

2. Being on the computer until 2 am, reading blogs!

3. Being on the computer until 2 am, reading blogs!

Five places I have lived:

1. With my parents

2. Ridge Crossing Apartments

3. Way out in South Augusta

4. back home with parents

5. Grovetown with Andrew after we got married!

Five jobs I’ve had:

1. Babysitter

2. Cashier

3. Teller

4. Head Teller

5. The best of all: Wife and Mom


Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):

I don't know any one else too well yet, maybe on the next go around!


1 loving comments:

Anonymous

So I am not the only one up at 2am??? Nice to know. Except, I am not on the computer...I am dealing with a child's nightmares. Another post, another day. Thanks for sharing!