2/11/08

Weekend round-up

This weekend was busy! Andrew was off Saturday and Sunday so that was nice, but we had so much to do! We went to a wedding Saturday afternoon. A friend from church got married. It was a nice wedding, lots of red! I guess she was having a Valentine themed wedding. Then Saturday night we had a party for Andrew's mom's 60th birthday. It was a nice dinner for about 30 people.
Sunday we went to church and out to eat. We came home and tried to take a nap. Well...Andrew got to anyway!

Today Jonah had his 9 month check-up. He weighs 21.2 lbs. No wonder I feel like my arm is going to fall off after carrying him around! He is trying to walk a little bit. He wants to go so fast though, so he falls rather quickly. It is great to watch him try. With Noah I was working and I believe we were out of town the weekend he really started walking a lot. I am so blessed to be able to be at home to watch this time around! I know it is late but I have to go get Noah to bed. He fell asleep late this afternoon and I couldn't wake him up at all! Of course he got up around 7:00 ready to go! Jonah went to bed about 8:30, which was nice, but Noah is STILL up! So I am going to get him in the bed and then I can go to bed too!

0 loving comments: