4/5/08

Happy Birthday Dad aka PA!

It is my dad’s 52nd birthday! I want to wish him Happy Birthday and many more to come!

I want to thank my dad for years of selflessness he showed us. He worked hard to provide a good life for his wife and children. We may not have much but we knew that we were loved. We didn't always get what we wanted, but we always had what we needed. I know, now that I have my own family, and a husband who is out providing for us, how hard Dad worked. I know what a sacrifice it was for you to go out and work and not be at home with your wife and children. I thank you Dad for everything that you taught me through the years, and are still teaching me and your grand-boys today! Have a wonderful birthday and we love you!

1 loving comments:

Anonymous

Happy birthday Andrew! I know how much Noah and Jonah love their Pa and I know he loves them too! I bet having grandchildren makes it easier to get older!

Love,Mary